Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Storage Choices




I used paint on the desktop to show the physical and virtual ways that you can store your work. In order to get my picture to my blog I used Jing. The two physical ways that I showed, were to use a jump drive and a floppy disk. Floppy disks are not used very much anymore, but still a great way to store information.Jump drives have taken over floppy disks because they are small and can store a large amount of information.




YouTube is a great place to post any videos that you may have, for example when we used the Jing tool to capture a video, we could upload it to YouTube for people to view. Blogger is also a great way for others to view your work because they just need the link and they can view all your information. The desktop is a easy way to store information, however it does limit on you on what you can show people. Last but not least is Jing. This is a newer tool to me, but so far it has been a lot of help in capturing images and capturing videos.


The teaching standard I would use is number 2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
A.
design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment