Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Google Forms

Today in class we learned how to use a new tool called google forms (click google forms to view my survey). We were able to make the form about anything we wanted. I chose to just ask simple questions about college students. However, if I were using this for my classroom I could use it to have the children evaluate my teaching skills. There were different ways that you could form the questions such as letting the students type in their answer, having them choose their answer from a drop down box or even have them check a simple yes/no question. ( I forgot to put a scale question in my survey, but I do know how to do it!)
I think this is a GREAT tool to use with your classroom!

Click here to veiw the results of my survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment