Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jeopardy Games!

I can remember using Jeopardy as a review tool when I was a kid. Here is a link to the online template.This was pretty cool, but with this template you cannot add animation or videos. This game can also be made in powerpoint. In powerpoint you can make animations and use pictures. You can also make video questions by inserting a video or sound. I really thought it was so cool to be able to make a game in PowerPoint!!! You can do a lot more with powerpoint and make the game more interesting for the kids. This can be used over and over for many different ideas. I would use this in my classroom anytime I needed to do a review for my kids.

The NETS Standard that apply to this is:
2A: design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity.
 I chose this standard because I am creating a learning experience that incorpates digital tools that promote students in learning. This is adapted from a boring worksheet or flash cards that work the same way. This is a more creative way of learning and it's a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment